It’s all about Jesus. Everything we strive to do and be is influenced by Him. In the Bible, a guy by the name of Paul wrote a letter to a church much like Love of Christ (LOC), but just in a different part of the world. In his letter he wrote these powerful words:
“Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us.” (Eph. 5:1-2)
That’s what we want to be – people who imitate God by living lives of love just as Jesus Christ loved us. I guess that’s why this church is named “Love of Christ.” If we can love every day like Jesus loves us, our world would be a much better place.
- May 1, 2016Confirmation Testimonies
- Apr 24, 2016Believe: Gentleness and Humilty
- Apr 17, 2016Believe: Faithfulness
- Apr 10, 2016Believe: Kindness and Goodness
- Apr 3, 2016Believe: Patience
- Mar 27, 2016Believe: Hope
- Mar 27, 2016Easter Sunrise: Hidden in Christ
- Mar 25, 20168 Questions God Can’t Answer: Do You Truly Love Me?
- Mar 20, 2016Believe: Self-Control
- Mar 13, 2016Believe: Peace